We have recently improved the data in our backing pads section, to enable visitors to find the backing pad needed for their Dynabrade sanders. To that end, we have introduced filters that allow you to search by:
- Suitable models – what is the five-digit model number of your sander? E.g. 48541.
- Tool type – what type of sander do you have? E.g. Dynorbital Spirit.
- Pad size – what is the size of your pad? E.g. 6″ (152mm).
- Pad fixing type – how do you affix your discs to your pad? E.g. velcro/hook-face.
- Pad density – is your backing pad soft, medium or hard?
- Pad hole pattern – how many holes does your backing pad have? E.g. 6 holes.
- Pad mounting style – how does your backing pad mount to the machine? E.g. 5/16″-24 male thread.
- Pad thickness – how thick (in inches/millimetres) is your pad? E.g. 3/8″ (10mm).