Please use the form below to book your tool repair. You will then receive an email; please put a copy of it in the box along with your tool(s) and send them to the shipping address stated within the email.
Our Repair Process
- Product details recorded in Dynabrade database
- Note any reported faults
- Visual inspection for wear or damage of parts, inclusive of connectors pads and accessories
- Test machine and record vibration details prior to repair (This is at customer request and chargeable)
- Strip clean and inspect all parts
- Create job card and issue quotation
- Upon receipt of authorisation, replace all worn or damaged parts
- Once tool has been repaired the unit is tested, the RPM speed and vibration deatils are checked and recorded. (Test certificates can be supplied £20+VAT)
- Record all results in Dynabrade database, forming an inventory list and history chart per customer
- Dispatch goods via FEDex, DHL
- For products that are beyond economical repair a quote for a new tool is provided
If you decide NOT TO GO AHEAD with the repair you will be charged £20+VAT per tool, and a return carriage fee of £9.50+VAT.