Product Description of Dynabrade 14360 Pneumatic Pipe Belt Finisher
• Air-powered Pipe Belt Finisher achieves top-quality finishes on rounded surfaces in record time! Sand, blend, surface condition, polish and finish on metals such as stainless steel and aluminum. An essential tool for metal and railing fabrication, plus pharmaceutical equipment, food industries and more!
• Accepts abrasive belts in widths of 1/2" to 1-1/2", by 30" in length (13 mm to 38 mm x 762 mm). For use on rounded surfaces from 3/8" to 6" in diameter (10 mm - 152 mm).
• Safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start-up of tool. Side-handle adjusts for optimum comfort and control. Comfortable grip may be moved for left or right hand use.
• Extended rear exhaust muffler ensures the lowest sound levels. Ergonomic tool grip is insulated for extended use. Adjustable head-assembly is easily rotated to suit each application. Tension-arm allows quick and easy changing of abrasive belts.
• Abrasive belt contacts 180 degrees of workpiece circumference, for diameters from 3/8" to 2-3/8" (10 mm to 60 mm). May also be used on rounded surfaces a large as 6" (152 mm) in diameter.
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 14360 Pneumatic Pipe Belt Finisher
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair
Vibration & Sound Readings for the Dynabrade 14360 Pneumatic Pipe Belt Finisher
Vibration readings for the Dynabrade 14360 Pneumatic Pipe Belt Finisher are dependent on a number of factors that include the abrasive being used, the job in hand and operator experience. DynaShop or Dynabrade cannot be held responsible for the consequences of using the listed values for risk assessment, rather than actual values unique to each situation.
|Vibration Level EN1296 (m/sec²)||Uncertainty EN1296 (m/sec²)||Vibration Test Method|
|Sound Pressure (dBA)||Sound Power (dBA)|
Would you like this data in an email?
Simply fill out the form below and the vibration data for the Dynabrade 14360 Pneumatic Pipe Belt Finisher will be sent to your email automatically.
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 14360 Pneumatic Pipe Belt Finisher
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 14360 Pneumatic Pipe Belt Finisher or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.