• Includes a HEPA H13 Filter with 99.95 % efficiency on 0.3 micron. Automatic cleaning of filter. By connecting vacuum unit to external air supply, a blast of air is released to filter every 40 seconds of operation, to cyclically clean filter. Handy electric outlet on motor head allows for additional versatility in workplace. Convenient orange warning light indicates that filter needs replacement. Red warning light indicates protection device has been activated to prevent heat overload to motor. Connects to optional 61483 Cart. This unit requires a NEMA 5-20 Plug/Outlet. (See picture)
• USA & Canada Certifications: UL Listed, M-Class.
• European Certifications: CE, EAC, M-Class.
• Not included optional Cleaning Kit (96558): Vacuum Hose, 6' (1.8 m) length, Curved handle with two extensions, Round brush, Crevice Tool, Coarse nozzle attachment.
• Included: Two 20' (6 m) Conductive Coaxial Hoses with Integrated Air Lines, Y Connector, Two Composite Couplers, Vacuum Hose Swivel Cuff, Two Disposable Collection Bags.
The Dynabrade 61403 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System aggressively captures workplace dust and debris to provide a productive and safe working environment. Dyanbrade Portable Vacuum Systems are designed to adhere to the new and exacting standards of EU Working Dust Regulations. Raptor vacuums are certificated for EU standards including M-class, ATEX, EX (explosive proof) Zone 21 and Zone 22. Production rates will also greatly improve, as any dust particles caught between the tool and the work surface will be extracted, allowing the grit of the abrasive to cut into the work quicker and more precisely. Dynabrade raptors can be powered electrically and pneumatically, the latter being ideal for carbon fibre dust. Conductive and non-conductive hoses can be used to discharge any static charge back to earth. For an in-depth guide to dust extraction including metal dust extraction and explosive dusts please read more.
|Power HP (W)|
|EU Vacuum Certification|
|Item Weight (kgs)|
|Packaged Weight (kgs)|
Air Pressure PSIG (Bar): 90 (6.2), Explosion Proof: No, Height Inches (mm): 48" (1220), Item Weight: 38.56 kg, Length Inches (mm): 24" (610), Packaged Weight: 38.56 kg, Voltage – Frequency: 230 V – 50 Hz, Water Static Lift (inch/cm/mbar): 94/238/234, Width Inches (mm): 27" (690)
Free On-Site UK Tool DemonstrationsPlease complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 61403 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.
Book a Tool Demonstration
Dynabrade 61402 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £1,166.59 +VATMRP: £1,344.00
Dynabrade 61403 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £1,405.29 +VATMRP: £1,619.00
Dynabrade 61431 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £3,441.62 +VATMRP: £3,965.00
Dynabrade 61441 Raptor Vac Air Powered Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £2,367.82 +VATMRP: £2,727.90
Dynabrade 61458 Raptor Vac Division I, Immersion SeperatorAdd to basket £6,050.10 +VAT
Dynabrade 61459 Raptor Vac Division I, Electric Immersion Seperator Kit/ManifoldAdd to basket £794.85 +VAT
Dynabrade 61460 Raptor Vac Division I, Pneumatic Immersion Seperator kit/ManifoldAdd to basket £2,770.95 +VAT