Product Description of Dynabrade 14010 Dynafile Abrasive Belt Tool Versatility Kit
• World-famous Dynafile replaces tedious hand filing and sanding. Grind, deburr, blend, polish, finish and more! Grind from contact wheel or platen pad. Finish and polish using slack of belt. For use on metal, plastic, fiberglass, composites, rubber, glass and stone.
• Tool includes 11218 Contact Arm for standard use. Also accepts a variety of additional Contact Arms. Work in areas as small as 3/8" diameter. Superior belt tracking permits use of abrasive belts 1/8", 1/4" or 1/2" wide x 24" long.
• Motor easily adjusts to the most comfortable throttle lever position. Lightweight composite belt guard allows quick and easy belt change! Hard and soft platen pads mount onto Contact Arms for heavy grinding or contour polishing.
• Includes 14000 Dynafile with five popular Contact Arms, plus an assortment of abrasive belts, in durable case. Includes Contact Arms 11213, 11216, 11218, 11219 and 11231.
• This kit is USA Government National Stock Number 5130011263260.
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 14010 Dynafile Abrasive Belt Tool Versatility Kit
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 14010 Dynafile Abrasive Belt Tool Versatility Kit
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 14010 Dynafile Abrasive Belt Tool Versatility Kit or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.