Product Description of Dynabrade 58054 5" (127mm) Dia. Dynorbital-Spirit Mesh Abrasive System, Self-Generated Vacuum
• Includes unique 56320 Sanding Pad for Mesh-Style Abrasive Discs. 5" (127 mm) Dia. Pad is low profile, premium urethane weight-mated, vacuum (44 holes), short-nap and hook-face. Grey lever identifies 3/16" (5 mm) dia. orbit, used for general sanding.
• Drop-In Motor available (sold separately) to reduce costly down-time associated with routine maintenance. More Power - True 12,000 RPM air motor. Floating rotor utilizes five blades, producing more usable power (.25 hp/186 W). High-strength, composite rotor has better lubricating qualities, allowing blades to last longer. Less air (14 SCFM/396 LPM) is used more efficiently to maintain maximum power.
• Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform (U.S. Patent No. D610,428) separately, to install on existing tools!
• Throttle lever recesses into housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure-point on operator's palm. Dynorbital-Spirit lever is made from composite material to insulate against cold air. Lever is color-coded to designate tool orbit. Easy maintenance and vacuum conversion. Muffler elements are easily changed for convenient maintenance. Low Sound Levels. Muffling system reduces exhaust sound levels.
• Speed Control allows thumb-control regulating of tool speed. Lighter air-motor assembly, ideal for vertical and overhead sanding applications. Precision one-piece motor shaft and counterbalance. High-quality Double Row Pad Bearing, protected by unique V-Seal, improves bearing life and ensures reduced vibration. Perfectly-balanced, weight-mated sanding pad with one-piece hub design. Dynabrade premium urethane pads offer smoother operating performance and minimal vibration.
The Dynabrade 58054 5" (127mm) Dia. Dynorbital-Spirit Mesh Abrasive System, Self-Generated Vacuum has a Refined Ergonomic Tool Grip that allows for a more comfortable grip and feel, reducing operator fatigue and increasing efficiency. Perfectly-balanced, weight-mated sanding pad with exclusive single-piece hub design. Dynabrade premium urethane pads offer smoother operating performance and minimal vibration. To read our guide on choosing the correct Dynorbital please click here.
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 58054 5" (127mm) Dia. Dynorbital-Spirit Mesh Abrasive System, Self-Generated Vacuum
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 58054 5" (127mm) Dia. Dynorbital-Spirit Mesh Abrasive System, Self-Generated Vacuum
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 58054 5" (127mm) Dia. Dynorbital-Spirit Mesh Abrasive System, Self-Generated Vacuum or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.