Product Description of Dynabrade 40611 Electric Dynafile II Kit
• Electric Dynafile® II runs coated abrasive and non-woven nylon belts, and is ideal for countless applications on metal, plastic, etc.
• Grind with contact wheel or platen pad.
• Finish and polish using slack of belt.
• Accepts over 20 Contact Arms (see page 16), for belts 1/8" to 3/4" wide x 18" long.
• Comfortable switch with “lock on” feature.
• Easily accessible brushes for quick replacement.
• Sanding head pivots 360°, for working in previously inaccessible areas.
• Reversible side handle for operator comfort.
• Tool is double-insulated for safety, and includes electric cord, 8 feet in length.
• Includes Electric Dynafile® II with 11203 Contact Arm, and two additional arms (11202 and 11204). Also includes eight abrasive belts of various grits, and an assortment of platen pads. All items contained in a durable carrying case.
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 40611 Electric Dynafile II Kit
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 40611 Electric Dynafile II Kit
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 40611 Electric Dynafile II Kit or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.