Product Description of Dynabrade 40610 Electric Dynafile II
• Electric Dynafile® II runs coated abrasive and non-woven nylon belts, and is ideal for countless applications on metal, plastic, etc.
• Grind with contact wheel or platen pad.
• Finish and polish using slack of belt.
• Accepts over 20 Contact Arms (see page 16), for belts 1/8" to 3/4" wide x 18" long.
• Comfortable switch with “lock on” feature.
• Easily accessible brushes for quick replacement.
• Sanding head pivots 360°, for working in previously inaccessible areas.
• Reversible side handle for operator comfort.
• Tool is double-insulated for safety, and includes electric cord, 8 feet in length. • Includes 11203 Contact Arm, for abrasive belts 1/2" wide by 18" long.
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 40610 Electric Dynafile II
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair
Vibration & Sound Readings for the Dynabrade 40610 Electric Dynafile II
Vibration readings for the Dynabrade 40610 Electric Dynafile II are dependent on a number of factors that include the abrasive being used, the job in hand and operator experience. DynaShop or Dynabrade cannot be held responsible for the consequences of using the listed values for risk assessment, rather than actual values unique to each situation.
|Vibration Level EN1296 (m/sec²)||Uncertainty EN1296 (m/sec²)||Vibration Test Method|
|Sound Pressure (dBA)||Sound Power (dBA)|
Would you like this data in an email?
Simply fill out the form below and the vibration data for the Dynabrade 40610 Electric Dynafile II will be sent to your email automatically.
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 40610 Electric Dynafile II
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 40610 Electric Dynafile II or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.