Product Description of Dynabrade 92803 5" (127 mm) Dia. x 3-1/2" (89 mm) W Standard Dynacushion Pneumatic Wheel
• Inflatable rubber wheels conform to work surface contours.
• Dynabrade pneumatic wheels are inflatable rubber wheels designed to run on various Dynabrade tools. Speed of tool must not exceed maximum operating speed of accessory.
• When fitted with an abrasive belt and inflated to the desired firmness, our pneumatic wheels are ideal for countless grinding and finishing applications.
• Dynabrade pneumatic wheels support coated abrasive and non-woven nylon belts for use on metal, wood, plastic, ceramic, fiberglass and composites.
• 98130 Air Chuck included with each DynaWheel and Dynacushion Pneumatic Wheel.
The Dynabrade 92803 5" (127 mm) Dia. x 3-1/2" (89 mm) W Standard Dynacushion Pneumatic Wheel is a Dynacushion which can be purchased directly from us. If you have any queries with regards to the Dynabrade 92803 5" (127 mm) Dia. x 3-1/2" (89 mm) W Standard Dynacushion Pneumatic Wheel please do not hesitate in contacting us on the number above, email or start a web chat.
Dynabrade• Tool Manuals
If the Dynabrade 92803 5" (127 mm) Dia. x 3-1/2" (89 mm) W Standard Dynacushion Pneumatic Wheel is not what you require or you need more parts we have available all Dynabrade tool manuals (both past and present.) Please search for your parts manual below using the 5 digit model number of your tool, which will then give you a breakdown and diagram of all the parts for that specific model. With these part numbers you can search for the correct parts for your tool and simply place an order for these online.
When looking for parts online please keep a note of your tool's serial number, as in some cases the model may have been re-designed and therefore have a new manual. You can check whether a manual is suitable for your Dynabrade 92803 5" (127 mm) Dia. x 3-1/2" (89 mm) W Standard Dynacushion Pneumatic Wheel by looking at the top left hand corner of the first page, which will generally reference the range of serial numbers to which it applies. If you already know your part number, please enter it in the box below.
• Service & Repair
If you are unsure of how to replace the necessary parts and wish to maximize the value, reliability and safety of your Dynabrade tools, have them repaired by Dynabrade factory experts. Dynabrade operate a service and repair centre in the UK and all work is carried out by qualified Dynabrade engineers, with 98% of all repairs and services completed within 48 hours.