Product Description of the Dynabrade 73957 DG 922 Microfinishing Film Discs, 200mm, P800, 15 Holes, 100/Pack
Dynabrade 73957 DG 922 Microfinishing Film Discs, 200mm, P800, 15 holes
DG 922 COATED ABRASIVE DISCS
Alox/Film backing with Hook-Face attachment / 13,000 RPM MOS / Aluminum Oxide
APPLICATIONS Surface finishing on any type of wood, metal, composite, solid surface, filler, e-coat, primer, paint coat, clear coat and gel coat
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Aluminum oxide mineral together with film backing gives a very controlled and even sanding property
- Easily convertible from paper disc for better quality and longer life. Ideal for both dry and wet applications.
- Polyester film backing allows long-lasting application time and better resistant to tear-off in difficult corners
- Anti-loading treatment greatly enhances the life of the product and also improves work piece finish
- Film works better than paper with uniform mineral coating on perfectly even film surface
TARGET MARKETS Metal fabrication, AOEM, AAM, Marine, Solid Surface, Tier1
The Dynabrade 73957 DG 922 Microfinishing Film Discs, 200mm, P800, 15 Holes, 100/Pack is a Disc with a size of 203mm and a vacuum type of Self-Generated, Central. The Dynabrade 73957 DG 922 Microfinishing Film Discs, 200mm, P800, 15 Holes, 100/Pack can be fitted to the category/categories and can be purchased directly from us. If you have any queries with regards to the Dynabrade 73957 DG 922 Microfinishing Film Discs, 200mm, P800, 15 Holes, 100/Pack please do not hesitate in contacting us on the number above, email or start a web chat.
Dynabrade Tool Manuals
If you need parts we have available all Dynabrade tool manuals (both past and present.) Please search for your parts manual below using the 5 digit model number of your tool, which will then give you a breakdown and diagram of all the parts for that specific model. With these part numbers you can search for the correct parts for your tool and simply place an order for these online.
When looking for parts online please keep a note of your tool's serial number, as in some cases the model may have been re-designed and therefore have a new manual. You can check whether a manual is suitable for your model by looking at the top left hand corner of the first page, which will generally reference the range of serial numbers to which it applies. If you already know your part number, please enter it in the box below. Add rows to add more parts. [wcbulkorder]