Product Description of Dynabrade 64635 Raptor Vac Pneumatic / Air Powered Portable Vacuum System (Includes 2x Conductive Hoses)
For Use on Non-Metallic Surfaces, such as Wood, Plastics. Conductive Stainless Steel Canister, for Dry Vacuuming Only.
Designed for general source capture and dry cleanup.
• Powerful industrial vacuum for commercial use, particularly where use of electric equipment is hazardous or where electric supply is not available.
• Connect and operate two tools simultaneously.
• 10 gallon (38 liter) capacity; developed to be safe and portable.
• Top of the vacuum head is designed to work as a shelf to hold air tools, abrasives, etc.
• 100 CFM (2,830 L/Min) vacuum flow.
• The filter element is water resistant and washable.
• Also accepts optional 64630 HEPA Filter.
• Also includes two 64639 Conductive Coaxial Hose Assemblies.
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 64635 Raptor Vac Pneumatic / Air Powered Portable Vacuum System (Includes 2x Conductive Hoses)
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair