Product Description of Dynabrade 61464 Raptor Vac Pneumatic / Air Powered Portable Vacuum System, Top Level Immersion Separator (ATEX Cat. 2 for Zone 21)
• Two 20' (6 m) Conductive Coaxial Hoses with Integrated Air Lines
• “Y” Connector
• Two Composite Couplers
• Two Vacuum Hose Swivel Adapters
• 3/4" x 25' (19 mm x 7.6 m) Conductive Air Line Supply
For Use on Metallic Surfaces such as Aluminum, Magnesium, Titanium, Commercial Alloys.• ATEX Cat. 2 for Zones 1 & 21 (Europe)
• GUARANTEED for safe recovery of combustible/conductive dusts. Renders hazardous dusts inert using mineral oil as neutralizing liquid.
• Legally certified as explosion-proof and dust ignition-proof.
• Utilized for the recovery of metallic, conductive and explosive dusts, into a liquid immersion bath such as water, paraffin oil or mineral oil. Renders hazardous dust inert.
• Recovery capacity of 1.3 gallons (5 liters) of dust into 7.9 gallons (30 liters) of neutralizing liquid.
• Includes HEPA H14 Filter with 99.995% efficiency on 0.3 micron. Filter is located downstream of the motor.
• Stainless steel recovery tank (SAE 304). Easy “one click” detaching and connecting of tank!
• Unit is static-dissipating (kit included) and conductive.
• Aerosol leak tested for quality assurance.
• Equipped with easy-glide cart and tool basket.
• Dynabrade recommends the use of Mineral Oil with viscosity of 10.5 cSt.
• 96608 Conductive Cleaning Kit available separately.
Group A atmospheres, containing acetylene.
Group B atmospheres, containing flammable gas, flammable liquid-produced vapor, or combustible liquid-produced vapor mixed with air.
Group C atmospheres containing flammable gas, flammable liquid-produced vapor, or combustible liquid-produced vapor mixed with air.
Group D atmospheres, containing flammable gas, flammable liquid-produced vapor, or combustible liquid-produced vapor mixed with air that may burn or explode.
Group E atmospheres, containing potentially combustible dusts, including aluminum, magnesium, and their commercial alloys.
Group F atmospheres, containing combustible carbonaceous dusts, such as coal, carbon black, charcoal, coke dust.
Group G atmospheres, containing wood and plastic dusts.