Product Description for the Dynabrade 61451 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System
• Electric Portable Vacuum For use on metallic surfaces such as aluminum, magnesium, titanium, commercial alloys. Collects maximum of 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) of dust. Designed for dry-only source capture, where fine dust must be recovered. Legally certified as explosion-proof and dust ignition-proof. Includes HEPA H14 Filter with 99.995% efficiency on 0.3 micron. Filter is located downstream of the motor. Manual Filter Shaker (MFS) system.
• Top-quality stainless steel body and 6.25 gallon (24 liter) recovery tank. Maximum 5 pounds (2.27 kg) of metal dust recovery. Easy one-click detaching and connecting of recovery tank. Unit is static-dissipating and conductive. Aerosol leak tested for quality assurance. Equipped with easy-glide cart and tool basket. Guaranteed for safe recovery of combustible/conductive dusts. Includes 96608 Conductive Cleaning Kit. Connect two tools simultaneously.
• Designed For Use In:
• Class I, Division I, Group D T3C
• Class II, Division I, Groups E, F and G
• Hazardous Locations as defined in the National Electric Code (NFPA 70)
• European Certifications: ATEX, Third Party Certified, CE EX II 2 GD, EX d IIA T3 Gb, Ex t IIIC T 200° C Db IP 6X
• Vacuum for use in:
• Group D:
• atmospheres, containing flammable gas, flammable liquid-produced vapor, or combustible liquid-produced vapor mixed with air that may burn or explode
• Group E:
• atmospheres, containing potentially combustible dusts, including aluminum, magnesium, and their commercial alloys
• Group F:
• atmospheres, containing combustible carbonaceous dusts, such as coal, carbon black, charcoal, coke dust
• Group G:
• atmospheres, containing wood and plastic dusts
• - Two 20' (6 m) Conductive Coaxial Hoses with Integrated Air Lines
• - Y-Connector
• - Two Composite Couplers
• - Two Vacuum Hose Swivel Adapters
• - Conductive Poly Liner
• - 3/4" x 25' (19 mm x 7.6 m) Conductive Air Line Supply
• Air Flow CFM: 132
The Dynabrade 61451 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System aggressively captures workplace dust and debris to provide a productive and safe working environment. Dynabrade Portable Vacuum Systems are designed to adhere to the new and exacting standards of EU Working Dust Regulations. Raptor vacuums are certificated for EU standards including M-class, ATEX, EX (explosive proof) Zone 21 and Zone 22. Production rates will also greatly improve, as any dust particles caught between the tool and the work surface will be extracted, allowing the grit of the abrasive to cut into the work quicker and more precisely. Dynabrade raptors can be powered electrically and pneumatically, the latter being ideal for carbon fibre dust. Conductive and non-conductive hoses can be used to discharge any static charge back to earth. For an in-depth guide to dust extraction including metal dust extraction and explosive dusts please read more.
Accessories for the Dynabrade 61451 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum SystemDynabrade 96608
Consumables for the Dynabrade 61451 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 61451 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 61451 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.