• Two additional HEPA Filters included within power-head,making it eligible for IP6X. Top-quality stainless steel body and 10 gallon (38 liter) recovery tank. Unit is static-dissipating (kit included) and conductive. Aerosol leak tested for quality assurance. Equipped with easy-glide cart. Also connects to optional 61483 Cart.
• Designed For Use In:
• Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C and D T6
• Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G
• Hazardous Locations as defined in the National Electric Code (NFPA 70)
• European Certifications: ATEX, CE EX II 3 GD, c IIC T6 (85° C)
• Group F (atmospheres, containing combustible carbonaceous dusts, such as coal, carbon black, charcoal, coke dust)
• Group G (atmospheres, containing wood and plastic dusts)
• Not included Optional Conductive Cleaning Kit (96607); Vacuum Hose, 10 ft. (3 m) length, Curved handle with extension, Round brush, Crevice tool, Small & large coarse nozzle.
• Included: Two 20' (6 m) Conductive Coaxial Hoses with Integrated Air Lines, Y Connector, Two Composite Couplers, Two Vacuum Hose Swivel Adapters, Disposable Collection Bag and a Conductive Poly Liner.
• Air Flow CFM: 120
The Dynabrade 61441 Raptor Vac Air Powered Portable Vacuum System aggressively captures workplace dust and debris to provide a productive and safe working environment. Dyanbrade Portable Vacuum Systems are designed to adhere to the new and exacting standards of EU Working Dust Regulations. Raptor vacuums are certificated for EU standards including M-class, ATEX, EX (explosive proof) Zone 21 and Zone 22. Production rates will also greatly improve, as any dust particles caught between the tool and the work surface will be extracted, allowing the grit of the abrasive to cut into the work quicker and more precisely. Dynabrade raptors can be powered electrically and pneumatically, the latter being ideal for carbon fibre dust. Conductive and non-conductive hoses can be used to discharge any static charge back to earth. For an in-depth guide to dust extraction including metal dust extraction and explosive dusts please read more.
|EU Vacuum Certification|
|Item Weight (kgs)|
|Packaged Weight (kgs)|
Air Pressure PSIG (Bar): 90 (6.2), Explosion Proof: No, Height Inches (mm): 39" (990), Item Weight: 24.49 kg, Length Inches (mm): 27" (690), Max. Air Flow/Range @ 90 PSIG (6.2 Bar) SCFM (L/Min.): 45 (3,115), Packaged Weight: 24.49 kg, Water Static Lift (inch/cm/mbar): 170/432/423, Width Inches (mm): 20" (510)
On-Site Tool Demonstrations and Video of Dynabrade 61441 Raptor Vac Air Powered Portable Vacuum System
Free On-Site UK Tool DemonstrationsPlease complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 61441 Raptor Vac Air Powered Portable Vacuum System or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.
Book a Tool Demonstration
Dynabrade 61402 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £1,247.36 +VATMRP: £1,437.04
Dynabrade 61403 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £1,462.76 +VATMRP: £1,685.20
Dynabrade 61431 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £3,441.87 +VATMRP: £3,965.28
Dynabrade 61441 Raptor Vac Air Powered Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £2,300.69 +VATMRP: £2,650.56
Dynabrade 61458 Raptor Vac Division I, Immersion Seperator (Discontinued)Read more
Dynabrade 61459 Raptor Vac Division I, Electric Immersion Seperator Kit/Manifold (Discontinued)Read more
Dynabrade 61460 Raptor Vac Division I, Pneumatic Immersion Seperator kit/Manifold (Discontinued)Read more