• Top-quality stainless steel body and 10 gallon (38 liter) recovery tank. Unit is static-dissipating (kit included) and conductive. Aerosol leak tested for quality assurance. Equipped with easy-glide cart. Also connects to optional 61483 Cart. Dust Ignition Protected
• CSA Group Certifications: North America
• Designed For Use In: Class II, Division 2,
• Group F (atmospheres, containing combustible carbonaceous dusts, such as coal, carbon black, charcoal, coke dust)
• Group G (atmospheres, containing wood and plastic dusts)
• European Certifications: ATEX Third Party Certified, CE EX II 1/3 D, Ex tc IIIC T200° C Dc IP6X c T3
• Not included Optional Conductive Cleaning Kit (96607); Vacuum Hose, 10 ft. (3 m) length, Curved handle with extension, Round brush, Crevice tool, Small & large coarse nozzle.
• Included: Two 20' (6 m) Conductive Coaxial Hoses with Integrated Air Lines, Y Connector, Two Composite Couplers, Two Vacuum Hose Swivel Adapters, Disposable Collection Bag and a Conductive Poly Liner.
The Dynabrade 61431 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System aggressively captures workplace dust and debris to provide a productive and safe working environment. Dyanbrade Portable Vacuum Systems are designed to adhere to the new and exacting standards of EU Working Dust Regulations. Raptor vacuums are certificated for EU standards including M-class, ATEX, EX (explosive proof) Zone 21 and Zone 22. Production rates will also greatly improve, as any dust particles caught between the tool and the work surface will be extracted, allowing the grit of the abrasive to cut into the work quicker and more precisely. Dynabrade raptors can be powered electrically and pneumatically, the latter being ideal for carbon fibre dust. Conductive and non-conductive hoses can be used to discharge any static charge back to earth. For an in-depth guide to dust extraction including metal dust extraction and explosive dusts please read more.
|Power HP (W)|
|EU Vacuum Certification|
|Item Weight (kgs)|
|Packaged Weight (kgs)|
Air Pressure PSIG (Bar): 90 (6.2), Explosion Proof: No, Height Inches (mm): 39" (990), Item Weight: 24.49 kg, Length Inches (mm): 27" (690), Max. Air Flow/Range @ 90 PSIG (6.2 Bar) SCFM (L/Min.): 110, Packaged Weight: 24.49 kg, Voltage – Frequency: 230 V – 50 Hz, Water Static Lift (inch/cm/mbar): 107/272/267, Width Inches (mm): 20" (510)
Free On-Site UK Tool DemonstrationsPlease complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 61431 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.
Book a Tool Demonstration
Dynabrade 61402 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £1,247.36 +VATMRP: £1,437.04
Dynabrade 61403 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £1,462.76 +VATMRP: £1,685.20
Dynabrade 61431 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £3,441.87 +VATMRP: £3,965.28
Dynabrade 61441 Raptor Vac Air Powered Portable Vacuum SystemAdd to basket £2,300.69 +VATMRP: £2,650.56
Dynabrade 61458 Raptor Vac Division I, Immersion Seperator (Discontinued)Read more
Dynabrade 61459 Raptor Vac Division I, Electric Immersion Seperator Kit/Manifold (Discontinued)Read more
Dynabrade 61460 Raptor Vac Division I, Pneumatic Immersion Seperator kit/Manifold (Discontinued)Read more