Product Description of Dynabrade 58041 11" (279mm) Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Central Vacuum
• Powerful .45 hp air motor runs at 900 RPM, for aggressive material removal.
• Extra-large 11" diameter sanding area allows operator to cover more area in less time, leveling substrates and removing filler material with ease and efficiency. Useful for manufacturers of large transportation, emergency vehicles, solid surface fabricators, swimming pool manufacturers, marine original equipment manufacturers, marine repair facilities and more.
• Unique epicycloidal pad motion generates torque-enhanced power, for consistent material removal. Tool features long handle design for easy two-handed control. Operator comfort is enhanced, especially when working in vertical positions. Includes weight-mated sanding pad for reduced vibration levels
• Speed control lever is conveniently located for easy thumb adjustment. Insulated tool housing reduces cold air transmission to the hand. Safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start-up of tool.
• For use with O-style abrasive discs, which allow dust to be drawn up through pad holes. Includes 56231 Hook-Face Sanding Pad, for abrasive discs 11-1/4" in diameter. Vacuum shroud has 1-1/4" diameter port, for connection to external vacuum system.
The Dynabrade 58041 11" (279mm) Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Central Vacuum has a Refined Ergonomic Tool Grip that allows for a more comfortable grip and feel, reducing operator fatigue and increasing efficiency. Perfectly-balanced, weight-mated sanding pad with exclusive single-piece hub design. Dynabrade premium urethane pads offer smoother operating performance and minimal vibration. To read our guide on choosing the correct Dynorbital please click here.
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 58041 11" (279mm) Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Central Vacuum
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair
Vibration & Sound Readings for the Dynabrade 58041 11" (279mm) Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Central Vacuum
Vibration readings for the Dynabrade 58041 11" (279mm) Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Central Vacuum are dependent on a number of factors that include the abrasive being used, the job in hand and operator experience. DynaShop or Dynabrade cannot be held responsible for the consequences of using the listed values for risk assessment, rather than actual values unique to each situation.
|Vibration Level EN1296 (m/sec²)||Uncertainty EN1296 (m/sec²)||Vibration Test Method|
|Sound Pressure (dBA)||Sound Power (dBA)|
Would you like this data in an email?
Simply fill out the form below and the vibration data for the Dynabrade 58041 11" (279mm) Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Central Vacuum will be sent to your email automatically.
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 58041 11" (279mm) Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Central Vacuum
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 58041 11" (279mm) Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Central Vacuum or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.