Product Description of Dynabrade 56830B 6" (152mm) Dia. Central Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme Random Orbital Sander, 5mm Orbit, Robotic
- Central Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Has 1" outside diameter vacuum port, for easy connection to central vacuum system. 3/16" (5 mm) diameter orbit.
- Dynorbital Supreme models run at 12,000 RPM. Rotor utilizes five blades and produces more useable power. Composite rotor is stronger and has better lubricating qualities, enabling blades to last longer.
- Composite base has integrated rubber over-mold creating a non-slip feel, as well as insulating from cold. The air motor is suspended by vibration-absorbing rubber rings (Patent No. 5,319,888) to minimize vibration.
- Triple-sealed front double row balancer bearing (Patent No. 4,854,085) is guarded from sanding residue for long life and lower maintenance; easy replacement using 57098 Repair Kit.
- Anti-clog design (Patent No. 5,319,888) enhances the vacuum pick-up on central vacuum models. Dust particles are directed away from the air motor (reducing contamination) following a smoother, easier path of extraction. Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform (U.S. Patent No. D610,428) separately, to install on existing tools!
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 56830B 6" (152mm) Dia. Central Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme Random Orbital Sander, 5mm Orbit, Robotic
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair