Product Description of Dynabrade 56739 .7 HP 7 Degree Offset Die Grinder, Central Vacuum
• .7 hp Vacuum Die Grinders for connection to central vacuum systems. Achieve rapid material removal with source capture. Gearless for less maintenance.
• .7 hp (522 W) Vacuum Die Grinders are utilized for rapid material removal, precise finishing, polishing, deburring, and removal of parting lines and flash. For use with carbide burrs, rotary files, mounted points, roll cartridges, wheels and discs.
• Model includes urethane Vacuum Shroud for efficient capture of dust, debris, and contaminants such as Hexavalent Chromium. For use on non-ferrous materials, such as fiberglass, carbon fiber and composites.
• Also includes Vacuum Sleeve, which can be easily trimmed to accommodate the length of the accessory. Sleeve can be trimmed horizontally or vertically, and is also removable. All models includes Conductive Hose & Cuffs, to shield operator from electrostatic discharge (ESD). 1-1/4" Dia. Vacuum Hose Port.
• Each model also includes 6 mm Collet Insert.
The Dynabrade 56739 .7 HP 7 Degree Offset Die Grinder, Central Vacuum is a Dynabrade tool within the Die Grinder category of tooling range. Spindles of can be used which can also be supplied by DynaShop. A Central tool with a maximum RPM of 18000, a power rating (hp/W) of 0.7 (522) with a weight of 1.13kg.
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 56739 .7 HP 7 Degree Offset Die Grinder, Central Vacuum
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair
Vibration & Sound Readings for the Dynabrade 56739 .7 HP 7 Degree Offset Die Grinder, Central Vacuum
Vibration readings for the Dynabrade 56739 .7 HP 7 Degree Offset Die Grinder, Central Vacuum are dependent on a number of factors that include the abrasive being used, the job in hand and operator experience. DynaShop or Dynabrade cannot be held responsible for the consequences of using the listed values for risk assessment, rather than actual values unique to each situation.
|Vibration Level EN1296 (m/sec²)||Uncertainty EN1296 (m/sec²)||Vibration Test Method|
|Under 2.5||0.5||ISO 8662-13|
|Sound Pressure (dBA)||Sound Power (dBA)|
Would you like this data in an email?
Simply fill out the form below and the vibration data for the Dynabrade 56739 .7 HP 7 Degree Offset Die Grinder, Central Vacuum will be sent to your email automatically.
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 56739 .7 HP 7 Degree Offset Die Grinder, Central Vacuum
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 56739 .7 HP 7 Degree Offset Die Grinder, Central Vacuum or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.