Product Description of Dynabrade 52907 1/4" Drill, Central Vacuum
• .4 hp (298 W) Vacuum Drills include collapsible Vacuum Shroud, which compresses around drill bit to effectively capture chips and debris.
• Pistol Grip design includes slow-speed start-up trigger.
• High torque air motor; comfortable insulated tool grip.
• Includes Conductive Hose & Cuffs, to shield operator from electrostatic discharge (ESD). 1-1/4" (32 mm) Diameter Vacuum Port for connection to Central Vacuum System.
• Each model includes 1/4" Dynachuck and key.
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 52907 1/4" Drill, Central Vacuum
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair
Vibration & Sound Readings for the Dynabrade 52907 1/4" Drill, Central Vacuum
Vibration readings for the Dynabrade 52907 1/4" Drill, Central Vacuum are dependent on a number of factors that include the abrasive being used, the job in hand and operator experience. DynaShop or Dynabrade cannot be held responsible for the consequences of using the listed values for risk assessment, rather than actual values unique to each situation.
|Vibration Level EN1296 (m/sec²)||Uncertainty EN1296 (m/sec²)||Vibration Test Method|
|Sound Pressure (dBA)||Sound Power (dBA)|
Would you like this data in an email?
Simply fill out the form below and the vibration data for the Dynabrade 52907 1/4" Drill, Central Vacuum will be sent to your email automatically.
[ps2id id='drill-speed-recommendation-chart' target=''/]Dynabrade 52907 1/4" Drill, Central Vacuum Recommended Drill Speed Chart for Various Materials Using High-Speed Steel (HSS) Drills*
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 52907 1/4" Drill, Central Vacuum
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 52907 1/4" Drill, Central Vacuum or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.