Product Description of Dynabrade 51740 .1 HP Straight-Line Pencil Grinder
• Tool has integrated collet with 1/8" Collet Insert (51659)
• Turbine-Driven Air Motor Models are ideal for precision deburring and finishing on a variety of surfaces. High-efficiency air motor has no wearable gears, vanes or blades. Oil-free operation minimizes maintenance time and repair costs. Air motor is controlled with patented governor, providing constant tool speed under load. Quality high-speed bearings are included.
• Housing has non-slip rubber grip for additional control. Tactile cues on shaft end alert operator to rotating collet area.
• Changing of attachment is achieved with easy, two-wrench maneuver. Includes high-quality flexible air hose.
• Teal Tool Cap for easy tool speed identification when using multiple models. Model includes Mount Stem for use on robotic arms and other fixed mount applications.
The Dynabrade 51740 .1 HP Straight-Line Pencil Grinder is a Dynabrade tool within the Pencil Grinder category of tooling range. Spindles of can be used which can also be supplied by DynaShop. A Non-Vacuum tool with a maximum RPM of 60000, a power rating (hp/W) of 0.1 (75) with a weight of 0.23kg.
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 51740 .1 HP Straight-Line Pencil Grinder
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair
Vibration & Sound Readings for the Dynabrade 51740 .1 HP Straight-Line Pencil Grinder
Vibration readings for the Dynabrade 51740 .1 HP Straight-Line Pencil Grinder are dependent on a number of factors that include the abrasive being used, the job in hand and operator experience. DynaShop or Dynabrade cannot be held responsible for the consequences of using the listed values for risk assessment, rather than actual values unique to each situation.
|Vibration Level EN1296 (m/sec²)||Uncertainty EN1296 (m/sec²)||Vibration Test Method|
|Under 2.5||0.5||ISO 8662-13|
|Sound Pressure (dBA)||Sound Power (dBA)|
Would you like this data in an email?
Simply fill out the form below and the vibration data for the Dynabrade 51740 .1 HP Straight-Line Pencil Grinder will be sent to your email automatically.
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 51740 .1 HP Straight-Line Pencil Grinder
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 51740 .1 HP Straight-Line Pencil Grinder or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.