Product Description of Dynabrade 94851 12' Max Flow Air Hose Assembly
• Use this assembly to connect an FRL to a Dynabrade tool for optimum results.
• Air line is 66% lighter than conventional PVC and rubber hoses.
• Lightweight, reinforced hose is made of an anti-abrasive PU and thermoplastic rubber compound. High resistance to ozone, hydrocarbons, fats, oils, and slightly aggressive chemical products.
• High flexibility and narrow bending radius of hose prevent choking.
• Hose Outer Diameter: 12.7mm
The Dynabrade 94851 12' Max Flow Air Hose Assembly is a Vacuum Accessory which can be purchased directly from us. If you have any queries with regards to the Dynabrade 94851 12' Max Flow Air Hose Assembly please do not hesitate in contacting us on the number above, email or start a web chat.
Dynabrade• Tool Manuals
If the Dynabrade 94851 12' Max Flow Air Hose Assembly is not what you require or you need more parts we have available all Dynabrade tool manuals (both past and present.) Please search for your parts manual below using the 5 digit model number of your tool, which will then give you a breakdown and diagram of all the parts for that specific model. With these part numbers you can search for the correct parts for your tool and simply place an order for these online.
When looking for parts online please keep a note of your tool's serial number, as in some cases the model may have been re-designed and therefore have a new manual. You can check whether a manual is suitable for your Dynabrade 94851 12' Max Flow Air Hose Assembly by looking at the top left hand corner of the first page, which will generally reference the range of serial numbers to which it applies. If you already know your part number, please enter it in the box below.
• Service & Repair
If you are unsure of how to replace the necessary parts and wish to maximize the value, reliability and safety of your Dynabrade tools, have them repaired by Dynabrade factory experts. Dynabrade operate a service and repair centre in the UK and all work is carried out by qualified Dynabrade engineers, with 98% of all repairs and services completed within 48 hours.