Product Description of the Dynabrade 94561 3" (76mm) Dia. x 2" (51mm) W Dynaflex Expander Wheel (Discontinued)
The Dynabrade 94561 3" (76mm) Dia. x 2" (51mm) W Dynaflex Expander Wheel (Discontinued) is in the category of Dynabrade Parts, Dynabrade Parts & Accessories and available from DynaShop with delivery usually in 4-5 days of the date of order. Please note that there is a delivery charge of £9.50 for orders under £100. All orders are tracked and shipped with FedEx, and you will be sent emails to let you know when your order has been dispatched (along with the tracking number) and when it has been delivered.
• Grind, deburr and blend on all metals. Speed of tool must not exceed maximum operating speed of accessory.
• Excellent for weld removal and heavy deburring or grinding on the inside of pipes and tanks.
• Expander wheels expand as they rotate. The simplest, most cost-effective method for holding abrasives on a back-up wheel.
• Air flow behind the flexer enables the wheel to run cooler than solid rubber. Features added flexibility so the wheel cuts fast, but won't gouge.
• Expander wheels use abrasive bands. Bands are an abrasive belt with liner on the inside for more durability and cutting action. Use with our Dynastraight line of portable tools. Ideal for heavy duty applications; grinding, deburring, and rough blending on metals. Coated alumina zirconia and non-woven nylon abrasive bands are available for heavy stock removal and finishing.
If the Dynabrade 94561 3" (76mm) Dia. x 2" (51mm) W Dynaflex Expander Wheel (Discontinued) is not what you require or you need more parts we have available all Dynabrade tool manuals (both past and present.) Please search for your parts manual below using the 5 digit model number of your tool, which will then give you a breakdown and diagram of all the parts for that specific model. With these part numbers you can search for the correct parts for your tool and simply place an order for these online.
When looking for parts online please keep a note of your tool's serial number, as in some cases the model may have been re-designed and therefore have a new manual. You can check whether a manual is suitable for your Dynabrade 94561 3" (76mm) Dia. x 2" (51mm) W Dynaflex Expander Wheel (Discontinued) by looking at the top left hand corner of the first page, which will generally reference the range of serial numbers to which it applies. If you already know your part number, please enter it in the box below.
Service & Repair
If you are unsure of how to replace the necessary parts and wish to maximize the value, reliability and safety of your Dynabrade tools, have them repaired by Dynabrade factory experts. Dynabrade operate a service and repair centre in the UK and all work is carried out by qualified Dynabrade engineers, with 98% of all repairs and services completed within 48 hours.