Product Description for the Dynabrade 61402 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System
• Electric Portable Vacuum System for use on non-metallic surfaces such as wood, plastics. Designed for general source capture and dry cleanup only. 7.8' (238 cm) water static lift; 120 CFM (3,400 L/Min) vacuum flow. Allows operation of two tools simultaneously. Vacuum starts automatically with startup of tool. Bypass Motor System uses environmental air to cool the motor and extend vacuum life. Industrial polycarbonate canister, 25 gallon (94 liter) capacity. This size allows filter to remain at substantial distance from collected debris, reducing clogging and extending motor life.
• Includes a HEPA H13 Filter with 99.95 % efficiency on 0.3 micron. Automatic cleaning of filter. By connecting vacuum unit to external air supply, a blast of air is released to filter every 40 seconds of operation, to cyclically clean filter. Handy electric outlet on motor head allows for additional versatility in workplace. Convenient orange warning light indicates that filter needs replacement. Red warning light indicates protection device has been activated to prevent heat overload to motor. Connects to optional 61483 Cart. This unit requires a NEMA 5-20 Plug/Outlet. (See picture)
• USA & Canada Certifications: UL Listed, M-Class.
• European Certifications: CE, EAC, M-Class.
• Included: Two 20' (6 m) Non-Conductive Coaxial Hoses with Integrated Air Lines, Y Connector, Two Composite Couplers, Two Vacuum Hose Swivel Adapters, Two Disposable Collection Bags.
• Not included optional Cleaning Kit (96558): Vacuum Hose, 6' (1.8 m) length, Curved handle with two extensions, Round brush, Crevice Tool, Coarse nozzle attachment.
The Dynabrade 61402 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System aggressively captures workplace dust and debris to provide a productive and safe working environment. Dynabrade Portable Vacuum Systems are designed to adhere to the new and exacting standards of EU Working Dust Regulations. Raptor vacuums are certificated for EU standards including M-class, ATEX, EX (explosive proof) Zone 21 and Zone 22. Production rates will also greatly improve, as any dust particles caught between the tool and the work surface will be extracted, allowing the grit of the abrasive to cut into the work quicker and more precisely. Dynabrade raptors can be powered electrically and pneumatically, the latter being ideal for carbon fibre dust. Conductive and non-conductive hoses can be used to discharge any static charge back to earth. For an in-depth guide to dust extraction including metal dust extraction and explosive dusts please read more.
Accessories for the Dynabrade 61402 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum SystemDynabrade 96623, Dynabrade 80459, Dynabrade 31968, Dynabrade 94941/6
Consumables for the Dynabrade 61402 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 61402 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 61402 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.