Product Description of Dynabrade 59115 3" (76mm) Dia. HiVac Dynorbital-Spirit, Self-Generated Vacuum
• 3" (76) diameter Self-Generated HiVac Dynorbital-Spirit efficiently vacuums through 3-hole sanding pad and unique shroud design. Ergonomically designed to the highest standards of Dynabrade technology. Sanding pad is weight-mated to tool, ensuring low vibration and smooth finishes. Tool weight of 1.3 pounds (0.6 kg) minimizes operator fatigue.
• Innovative V-Seal protects double row balancer bearing from sanding residue for longer tool life. Unique Top Hat seal protects front motor bearing from contaminants while maintaining bearing lubrication.
• Vacuums directly through the tool's exhaust, with 1" vacuum port connected to optional portable dust collection system. Includes 56144 Vacuum Sanding Pad (3 holes, medium density hook-face). Pad accepts 3" diameter hook-face or mesh-style abrasive discs (sold separately).
• 3/16" (5) diameter orbit.
• Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform (U.S. Patent No. D610,428) separately, to install on existing tools!
The Dynabrade 59115 3" (76mm) Dia. HiVac Dynorbital-Spirit, Self-Generated Vacuum has a Refined Ergonomic Tool Grip that allows for a more comfortable grip and feel, reducing operator fatigue and increasing efficiency. Perfectly-balanced, weight-mated sanding pad with exclusive single-piece hub design. Dynabrade premium urethane pads offer smoother operating performance and minimal vibration. To read our guide on choosing the correct Dynorbital please click here.
Parts Manuals for the Dynabrade 59115 3" (76mm) Dia. HiVac Dynorbital-Spirit, Self-Generated Vacuum
Find the five digit number for your part(s) in the parts manual below, and enter it in the search box at the top of the page to add it to your basket. Please note that depending on the age of your tool this may not be the correct parts manual - it should however state the range of serial numbers to which it applies at the top left/right of the first page.
Book a Dynabrade Repair
Vibration & Sound Readings for the Dynabrade 59115 3" (76mm) Dia. HiVac Dynorbital-Spirit, Self-Generated Vacuum
Vibration readings for the Dynabrade 59115 3" (76mm) Dia. HiVac Dynorbital-Spirit, Self-Generated Vacuum are dependent on a number of factors that include the abrasive being used, the job in hand and operator experience. DynaShop or Dynabrade cannot be held responsible for the consequences of using the listed values for risk assessment, rather than actual values unique to each situation.
|Vibration Level EN1296 (m/sec²)||Uncertainty EN1296 (m/sec²)||Vibration Test Method|
|Under 2.5||1||ISO 8662-8|
|Sound Pressure (dBA)||Sound Power (dBA)|
Would you like this data in an email?
Simply fill out the form below and the vibration data for the Dynabrade 59115 3" (76mm) Dia. HiVac Dynorbital-Spirit, Self-Generated Vacuum will be sent to your email automatically.
On-Site Tool Demonstrations of the Dynabrade 59115 3" (76mm) Dia. HiVac Dynorbital-Spirit, Self-Generated Vacuum
Please complete the form below to arrange a tool demonstration for the Dynabrade 59115 3" (76mm) Dia. HiVac Dynorbital-Spirit, Self-Generated Vacuum or any of the Dynabrade range of tooling. Alternatively please call us on 01273 468736.